Friday, October 4, 2013

My Experience at HPIAM
I have been at HPIAM for over a year now, I have been here since junior year. My experience at this school so far are, I have met some nice and some mean teachers. Some of them have been really nice to me and some of them wanted me to leave this school. I thought it was pretty funny when they wanted to kick me out. But back to the topic my experience here has been great I have met some great people like my friend Eddie and my girlfriend Kimm and I met some cool teachers like Mr.C and I also met some annoying people like the person who sits next to me as I’m typing this. I’ve taken some really hard classes. One of the hardest classes I have taken so far is Physiology it takes biology to the extreme. Another difficult course I have taken is Theatre, you need to really let go and throw yourself at the play whether it goes from playing a bush in the background or the heroic hero who saves the damsel in distress. It really takes a lot of effort. One of my experiences, was learning how to choose the right from Mr.Haymore and learning how to life the high way and not the low way in life. In total my experiences here at HPIAM has been great and hard, I have met some very friendly teachers and strict ones as well. I have met some extremely trust worthy friends and some who I have to keep an eye on. I have learned different ways to view life and also ways to make life better for me and others by choosing the right no matter how hard it might be always choose the right in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment